Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week Six: Documentation Exercise

Post the publication information for the Graff textbook.

After posting, check your classmates and give them feedback, if needed.

HOWEVER, a former student passed on a site that makes bibliographic citation very difficult to do incorrectly: http://www.calvin.edu/library/knightcite/

Merry Christmas, from Damien:)

12 comments:

  1. Graff, Gerald and Cathy Birkenstein."They say/I say":The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York: W.W. Norton and Company, 2006

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost. The publisher is shortened (remember to look in the MLA Handbook for the list). And there are two other errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graff, Gerald, and Cathy Birkenstein. "They Say I Say" The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. 2nd ed. New York: Norton, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graff, Gerald, and Cathy Birkenstein. "They Say/I Say" The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York London: W.W. Norton & Company, Inc., 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graff, Gerald and Cathy Birkenstein."They say/I say":The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York: Norton, 2006. First ed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Graff, Gerald and Cathy Birkenstein. "They Say/I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York: W.W. Norton & Company 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graff, Gerald and Cathy Birkenstein."They say/I say":The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York: Norton and Company. 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Graff, Gerald and Cathy Birkenstein."They say/I say":The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York: W.W. Norton & Company,2006.First edition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Graff, Gerald and Cathy Birkenstein. "They Say/I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York: W.W. Norton & Company 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Graff,Gerald and Cathy Birkenstein. "They Say/I Say":The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York: W.W. Norton & Company,2006. First ed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Graff, Gerald and Cathy Birkenstein. "They Say/I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing. New York: W.W Norton & Company, 2006

    ReplyDelete